Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Going to Mars


The robotic Opportunity rover currently rolling across Mars has been prowling around the edge of the largest crater it has visited since landing over three years ago. It has been studying Victoria crater and looking for a way in.


I want to go to Mars someday.   I wish to stand on the bottom of Victoria Crater- my dream place to go!

Don’t dare to think that I am a lunatic or something. It’s my planning after I was given with a “transformed body” from the Lord Jesus when He comes back.  That means I can go anywhere in the universe, not subject to the limit of space and time by then.

It’s not a fantasy or imagination. My dream will turn out to be a reality when I am clothed with the spiritual body as the same body the Lord has as promised in Philippians 3:21;

“Who, by the Power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His Glorious Body.” Amen.

The purpose of my visiting Mars is to search for the feasibility of location of future habitat stations for the glorified children of God further to promote the astronomical findings in the universe that God created. So to speak, it’s the space observation posts on Mars. It will be very fun to be there!


There are hundreds of thousands of craters on Mars larger than 1 km, but only about 1000 of them have names. Names are assigned by the IAU (International Astronomical Union) after petitioning by relevant scientists, and in general, only craters that have a significant research interest are given names. Martian craters are named after famous scientists and science fiction authors, or if less than 60 km in diameter, after towns on Earth. Craters cannot be named for living people.

No comments:

Post a Comment