Acts 2:42-47 NIV
The Fellowship of the Believers
42They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44All the believers were together and had everything in common.45They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
Early Church Life
1. Teaching: They continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine - They received it, retained it, and acted on its principles.
2. Fellowship: Κοινωνιᾳ, community; meaning association for religious and spiritual purposes.
3. Breaking of bread: Whether this means the Holy Eucharist (Lord’s Table).
4. Prayers: In supplications to God for an increase of grace and life in their own souls; for establishment in the truth which they had received, and for the extension of the Kingdom of Christ in the salvation of men.
5. Community: They had all things common.