Translate

Monday, July 31, 2017

JEHOVAH Sent JESUS, The LIGHT And The TRUTH




Psalm 43 NIV







1Vindicate me, my GOD,
and plead my cause
against an unfaithful nation.
Rescue me from those who are
deceitful and wicked.
2YOU Are GOD my Stronghold.
Why Have YOU Rejected me?
Why must I go about mourning,
oppressed by the enemy?


3Send me YOUR Light and YOUR Faithful Care,
Let them lead me;
Let them bring me To YOUR Holy Mountain,
To the Place Where YOU Dwell.
4Then I will go to the Altar of GOD,
To GOD, my Joy and my Delight.
I will praise YOU with the lyre,
O GOD, my GOD.

5Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?







Put your hope In GOD,
for I will yet Praise HIM,
my SAVIOR and my GOD.










PSALM 43





This Psalm, it is likely, was penned on the same occasion with the former Psalm 42, and, having no title, may be thought as an appendix to it. The second verse of this psalm is almost the very same with the ninth verse of the foregoing Psalm, as the fifth of this is exactly the same with the eleventh of that.


CHRIST HIMSELF, WHO Had The SPIRIT without measure, when there was occasion prayed a second and third time "saying the same words," Mt. 26:44.



In this psalm;



I. David appeals to GOD concerning the injuries that were done him by his enemies (v. 1, 2).


II. He prays to GOD to restore to him the free enjoyment of public ordinances again, and promises to make a good improvement of them (v. 3, 4).


III. He endeavors to calm the tumult of his own spirit with a hope and confidence in GOD (v. 5)



In singing this Psalm, we labor after these, we sing with thanksgiving in our hearts.







No comments:

Post a Comment